Thursday, September 18, 2008

The search is on




New photography from my "in my dreams" project.

I have been searching up and down for photographers, learning and reading about them all over the place over the last couple days to gain inspiration so I can become inspired. As I have said my photography is changing... Dramatically. I have shot so much over the last couple of days and I hope I produce the images that I want to be producing.

So my documentary project is on. I came across a photographer who has become a big inspiration for the future with this project. Kaylynn Deveney is a documentary photographer from New Mexico. Her work on Albert Hastings was so inspiring.

I must cut this short. I'll write more about her when I have time. But I will leave you with a few of her images.



No comments: